My new favorite casein mug cake! Thanks to Brittany Eats Clean.
- 1 Scoop Casein Protein Powder (I used Dymatize Elite Cinnamon Bun flavor)**
- 1 Tblsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tblsp Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Vanilla Milk (could sub in water or other desired milk)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into nonstick sprayed coffee mug.
- Place paper towel over mug and microwave for about 1 1/2 – 2 minutes.
- Flip cake onto plate and top with desired toppings (I topped mine with 2 tablespoons of chocolate PB2 mixed with 1 tablespoon of water and 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened carob chips).
**You can use any brand/flavor casein you like!
Macros for cake without topping:
- Cals: 200
- Protein: 30g
- Carbs: 14g
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 5g